In accordance with Directive 2000/31/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June on certain aspects of information society services, in particular electronic commerce in the internal market, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the www.lesol.es -owned by Accesorios Elásticos Lesol, S.L.-, domiciled in at Pº Bera Bera 53, 2ºD 20009, San Sebastián, with Tax identification number, B75229112, registered in Mercantile Registry of San Sebastián, hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
Phone : 943 33 53 50
These conditions (here in after Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of THE OWNER that has been made available to the public.
The access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected herein. These conditions shall apply regardless of the general conditions of contract that may be mandatory.
USE OF THIS PORTAL
www.lesol.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In such registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and with an explanatory but not limited character, not to use them for:
- Engaging in illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or propaganda, apology of terrorism or human rights attack.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of GAB, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use other users’ email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, pornographic racists, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Content. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
THE OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained there in (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.) , ownership of the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER is expressly prohibited.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. In particular, by way of example, THE OWNER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- Violation of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the user’s or third party’s computer system. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where applicable, capture, erasure, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may make.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. THE OWNER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages arising from circumstances arising in the event of a fortuitous event or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of them or other similar spaces, it should be borne in mind that the messages reflect only the opinion of the user who refers them, who is solely responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
THE OWNER reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, as the way in which they are represented or located on its portal.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are included in www.lesol.es. THE OWNER will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case shall the OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any such hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION
THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
THE OWNER shall pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER will be governed by the Spanish regulations in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the courts and tribunals of spain.
www.lesol.es directs its services to users over 14 years. Minors under this age are not allowed to use our services and must not therefore send us their personal data. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, Accesorios Elásticos Lesol, is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of notice that this same clause sets out in this same clause.
SAFETY MEASURES.- SSL
The Owner has contracted an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate protects all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information being transmitted, such as from any of the contact forms on the website to the server, or the data entered for the subscription of newsletters or access to protected areas, etc…
Last review: 11/04/2021
Polígono Industrial Lastaola, Parcela 3,
Naves A8-A11, 20120 Hernani (Gipuzkoa)
Tel: +34 943 335 350 · Fax: +34 943 335 291